19 Dec 2024, 14:44
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Dec 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it going?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Dec 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Good, lots of finals though! I still have three. . . How have things been for you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good luck on your finals! I've been busy packing, I'll be leaving for Osaka tomorrow, so I won't really be online much.
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Dec 2024, 15:19
Let's Chat!
Have fun! That sounds exciting!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 15:21
Let's Chat!
Hey guys! How are you? Have fun in Osaka @Tracey Bailey
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
19 Dec 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
I'm good! I'm about to take my last final for today, so I may not be on for a little bit. How are you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! I failed my science and history exam... I got a C for both of them...