Back 9016 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good, lots of finals though! I still have three. . . How have things been for you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good luck on your finals! I've been busy packing, I'll be leaving for Osaka tomorrow, so I won't really be online much.
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun! That sounds exciting!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! How are you? Have fun in Osaka @Tracey Bailey

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! I'm about to take my last final for today, so I may not be on for a little bit. How are you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, I've just had my winter party!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! I failed my science and history exam... I got a C for both of them... :(



โ€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.โ€
Back 9016 / 18141