Back 9013 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

SCOUTIE!!! :wow:

Cheers Cass! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 00:09 My day was a complete disaster. I found out that I failed my science tests, I failed my math test, and I had a very uncomfortable lesson in PE. But tomorrow will be fun, as my sister returns home!
Oh...well try mot to think about it, have a lot of fun with you sister!

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Another hefty reply done!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 01:04 Another hefty reply done!
Nice! Well I've gotta go, g'night! :bye: :sleep:

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Night! Also, I love your writing style! It's so fun! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
(^^)/~~~

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Tis time... For the starter! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Let the chaos begin!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
YAYY!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
This sounds exciting! I can't wait! Could you ping me when you're finished? I would love to read it!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 9013 / 18141