19 Dec 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
SCOUTIE!!! 
Cheers Cass!
Cheers Cass!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
Oh...well try mot to think about it, have a lot of fun with you sister!Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 00:09 My day was a complete disaster. I found out that I failed my science tests, I failed my math test, and I had a very uncomfortable lesson in PE. But tomorrow will be fun, as my sister returns home!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
19 Dec 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
Another hefty reply done!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
Nice! Well I've gotta go, g'night!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
19 Dec 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
Night! Also, I love your writing style! It's so fun!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 01:54
Let's Chat!
Tis time... For the starter!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
Let the chaos begin!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
19 Dec 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
YAYY!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
This sounds exciting! I can't wait! Could you ping me when you're finished? I would love to read it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |