Back 9011 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]I was wondering why you weren't in the games room, I forgot you were at camp
OOC Let's Chat!
Lolol :grin:
Hiya Tracey! Howdy?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Just chilling out too :grin:
Enjoying my final moments of the camp :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good. I still have two finals to study for tomorrow. Just finished my RP response to @Lyanna Oak. :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Het guys! Gonna read now @Avery Gray !! :biggrin:

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome!! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooo

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Greetings

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 9011 / 18141