Back 9006 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

im thinking of going on a ghibli marathon when i get back to uni with my friend ;o im going to cry sooo much when we do

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Hru?

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:57
Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:08 I DID IT!!!

I finished the longest post I've ever written!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Wonโ€™t be long until you suppress Simon :wow:
Tee hee! *flexes fingers*

I've got myself a rival 8)
nooooooooo we can't be rivals!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:57
Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:08 I DID IT!!!

I finished the longest post I've ever written!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Wonโ€™t be long until you suppress Simon :wow:
Tee hee! *flexes fingers*

I've got myself a rival 8)
nooooooooo we can't be rivals!
Friendly rivals! :wow: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:54 Hi! Hru?
I'm good! You? Oh, welcome to hio! How are you enjoying the site so far?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm trying to make new banners for my holiday posts and it's not going so well, blah. I wish I could envision them enough to make them - or envision them enough to ask a shop to make one. Being indecisive is harddddddddd.

Sorry, done wallowing! Hope all are well!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I already made a xmas banner. I'm doing well though! How 'bout you Simon?
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:59
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:54 Hi! Hru?
I'm good! You? Oh, welcome to hio! How are you enjoying the site so far?
Hi, I'm good too! Thanks a lot for the nice welcome @Tracey Bailey and @Simon Kincaid! Speaking of banners, I don't have one at all yet :grin: going to wait a couple weeks so I get enough money that I won't be entirely broke, and either way I won't be rping over Christmas so shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also, why does it show I have 11 galeons on my profile, but only 13 sickles and 3 nuts under my name in the toolbar? (above the trunk, chocolate frogs, beans, advent, account, classes etc. I mean)

And yeah I'm rambling on even more so no prob haha :lol:

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]On your profile, I think that's how much money your worth based off of how much you have. But I'm not entirely sure
Back 9006 / 18141