18 Dec 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
im thinking of going on a ghibli marathon when i get back to uni with my friend ;o im going to cry sooo much when we do
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Dec 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Dec 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
Hi! Hru?
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
18 Dec 2024, 14:56
Let's Chat!
nooooooooo we can't be rivals!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:57Tee hee! *flexes fingers*Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:55Wonโt be long until you suppress SimonEmily Shephard wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:08 I DID IT!!!
I finished the longest post I've ever written!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I've got myself a rival![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Dec 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
Friendly rivals!Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:56nooooooooo we can't be rivals!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:57Tee hee! *flexes fingers*Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:55Wonโt be long until you suppress SimonEmily Shephard wrote: 17 Dec 2024, 01:08 I DID IT!!!
I finished the longest post I've ever written!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I've got myself a rival![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Dec 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
I'm good! You? Oh, welcome to hio! How are you enjoying the site so far?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Dec 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to make new banners for my holiday posts and it's not going so well, blah. I wish I could envision them enough to make them - or envision them enough to ask a shop to make one. Being indecisive is harddddddddd.
Sorry, done wallowing! Hope all are well!
Sorry, done wallowing! Hope all are well!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Dec 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]I already made a xmas banner. I'm doing well though! How 'bout you Simon?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Dec 2024, 15:10
Let's Chat!
Hi, I'm good too! Thanks a lot for the nice welcome @Tracey Bailey and @Simon Kincaid! Speaking of banners, I don't have one at all yetTracey Bailey wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:59I'm good! You? Oh, welcome to hio! How are you enjoying the site so far?
And yeah I'm rambling on even more so no prob haha
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
18 Dec 2024, 15:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]On your profile, I think that's how much money your worth based off of how much you have. But I'm not entirely sure
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish