Back 9005 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh haha that's early, are you in the US? (No idea tbh, just asking, if you don't want to answer please don't!)

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
I just found out that I failed my science test! My grade is a B- in it now :cry2:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
i just finished watching a studio ghibli movie and im actually going to cry why are they so SAD and LOVELY :cry2:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 13:53 I just found out that I failed my science test! My grade is a B- in it now :cry2:
Aww that sucks, I know you'll do great next time though!

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
I just finished my Science exam... let's just say it could have been better. :cry2: I got a 73.08% That's so badddddddddddddddddddddd :cry:



โ€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.โ€
OOC Let's Chat!
I got a 67% on my test...that test was 70% of my grade....I hope I can retake it :'(

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:13 I got a 67% on my test...that test was 70% of my grade....I hope I can retake it :'(
Mine was Midterms... My parents are going to kill me. RIP Karina :'(



โ€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.โ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:01 i just finished watching a studio ghibli movie and im actually going to cry why are they so SAD and LOVELY :cry2:
Which one? WHICH ONE?? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:18
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:01 i just finished watching a studio ghibli movie and im actually going to cry why are they so SAD and LOVELY :cry2:
Which one? WHICH ONE?? :wow:
ni no kuni~ its not... actually published by studio ghibli but the director is yoshiyuki momose (ghibli animator and director) lol

i cried sooo hard at the end even if the plot was a little bit confusing :cry2:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:21
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:18
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:01 i just finished watching a studio ghibli movie and im actually going to cry why are they so SAD and LOVELY :cry2:
Which one? WHICH ONE?? :wow:
ni no kuni~ its not... actually published by studio ghibli but the director is yoshiyuki momose (ghibli animator and director) lol

i cried sooo hard at the end even if the plot was a little bit confusing :cry2:
Yesss I remember that one! <3

But nothing is sadder than Grave of the Fireflies... Nothing...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 9005 / 18141