18 Dec 2024, 13:50
Let's Chat!
Oh haha that's early, are you in the US? (No idea tbh, just asking, if you don't want to answer please don't!)
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
18 Dec 2024, 13:53
Let's Chat!
I just found out that I failed my science test! My grade is a B- in it now
18 Dec 2024, 14:01
Let's Chat!
i just finished watching a studio ghibli movie and im actually going to cry why are they so SAD and LOVELY
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Dec 2024, 14:07
Let's Chat!
Aww that sucks, I know you'll do great next time though!Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 13:53 I just found out that I failed my science test! My grade is a B- in it now![]()
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
18 Dec 2024, 14:11
Let's Chat!
I just finished my Science exam... let's just say it could have been better.
I got a 73.08% That's so badddddddddddddddddddddd
18 Dec 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
I got a 67% on my test...that test was 70% of my grade....I hope I can retake it
18 Dec 2024, 14:15
Let's Chat!
Mine was Midterms... My parents are going to kill me. RIP KarinaMinnie Duke wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:13 I got a 67% on my test...that test was 70% of my grade....I hope I can retake it![]()
18 Dec 2024, 14:18
Let's Chat!
Which one? WHICH ONE??Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:01 i just finished watching a studio ghibli movie and im actually going to cry why are they so SAD and LOVELY![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Dec 2024, 14:21
Let's Chat!
ni no kuni~ its not... actually published by studio ghibli but the director is yoshiyuki momose (ghibli animator and director) lolEmily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:18Which one? WHICH ONE??Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:01 i just finished watching a studio ghibli movie and im actually going to cry why are they so SAD and LOVELY![]()
![]()
i cried sooo hard at the end even if the plot was a little bit confusing
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Dec 2024, 14:24
Let's Chat!
Yesss I remember that one!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:21ni no kuni~ its not... actually published by studio ghibli but the director is yoshiyuki momose (ghibli animator and director) lolEmily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:18Which one? WHICH ONE??Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 14:01 i just finished watching a studio ghibli movie and im actually going to cry why are they so SAD and LOVELY![]()
![]()
i cried sooo hard at the end even if the plot was a little bit confusing![]()
But nothing is sadder than Grave of the Fireflies... Nothing...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone