Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're one of the coolest people I know!!!!!!! :grin: :cheers: :chocogrenouille:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are super sweet, and your pfp is really pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I luv your vibes and it's really fun with you in the games!!! Also, I love your ency!! :decayed: :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ohh your profile picture is so cute!! :wow:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name's rlly cool and love your cat!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Funniest person on the site!! Really nice to talk to :decayed: :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Sweetest person I've met here! Love being your friend! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Eee love being your friend too!! Always bringing smiles and positivity to the games room :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You always bring a good vibe to any forum your in! Always friendly to everyone :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love talking to you! You are an awesome friend!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”