Back 8968 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Hiya! I'm on a christmas light tour right now. I love everything I'm seeing! It's like as if I'm in Christmasland!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, that’s sounds interesting, I bet the Christmas lights are so pretty.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
guys im taking my girlfriend to barnes and nobles tomorrow is that a good date for two nerds

β†’ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooooooooo everyone!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooooooooooooooo Scout!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
youre telling me ive been on this site for YEARS and have NEVER heard of cass eden? I swear bro just poofed into existance bc what

β†’ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass- what? :shock: who dat

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:51 Cass- what? :shock: who dat
some 6th year who floated into existance /j

β†’ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll okie I won't question :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8968 / 18141