Back 8954 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Man, I used to write that fast :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
It takes me at least an hour minimum to do a reply :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I spent a good while thinking how I'm going to make it good and then trying to find time to type it whilst I worry about millions of other different things that need done.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Wow, maybe I should start doing that, just not worrying about millions of things
OOC Let's Chat!
I was energized! got some good grades on my finals for 2 classes and it's almost my best friend's birthday! but I still have 2 (3?) more to do...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

Don’t follow your dreams, chase them
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Promise! Luv ur name :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks so much! I like urs too!

Don’t follow your dreams, chase them
Back 8954 / 18141