Back 8953 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 22:55 gooood evening everyone!!! the ra's knocked on my door to do a room check and i thought it was my roommate so i opened the door half-asleep bc i took a nap and then i realized it was like 4-5 of them and i went "OH can you give me a second" mortifying
i remember when ras would check dorms at a camp i was at! my roomate was always asleep and since it was loft beds they always thought she was missing :lol:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Scout! That would be pretty scary! Especially half asleep!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 22:55 gooood evening everyone!!! the ra's knocked on my door to do a room check and i thought it was my roommate so i opened the door half-asleep bc i took a nap and then i realized it was like 4-5 of them and i went "OH can you give me a second" mortifying
I remember when I first moved into my second student room ever when they were doing fire alarm checks. The guys that do them are the most impatient people on the planet; constantly knocking (even when you're not there!).

At one point, one guy burst into my room while I was still trying to get ready and after a very nasty look I gave him, he left and never came back :suspicious:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 20:54 I'm trying to write a solo for Minnie in the forest....I'm not the best at coming up with Minnie lore
Minnie heals a young centaur
Minnie grts lost in the forest
Minnie gets mauled by flobber worms
Minnie rescues a firstie lost in the woods
Minnie contemplates the meaning of life

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I want to do a solo for Mateo, but idk what it should be about or where it should take place

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 23:43
Minnie Duke wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 20:54 I'm trying to write a solo for Minnie in the forest....I'm not the best at coming up with Minnie lore
Minnie heals a young centaur
Minnie grts lost in the forest
Minnie gets mauled by flobber worms
Minnie rescues a firstie lost in the woods
Minnie contemplates the meaning of life
Already Emi has done at least two of those things :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em has been mauled by flobber worms?? :wow:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 23:52 Em has been mauled by flobber worms?? :wow:
You wish! :LOL:

That'll go in the thread we're doing with Col (if you both so wish it :sweatingbullets: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
did I just do 3 replies during a 30 min writing sprint whilst listening to Folklore? yes, yes I did.

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8953 / 18141