13 Dec 2024, 21:22
Let's Chat!
helloooooooo
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
13 Dec 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
how are you?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
13 Dec 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
Im good and you ? I’m coming back from a baby sitting the kids were adoraaable
the smell after rain
13 Dec 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
Managed to speed through my potion championship post (I'll check for grammar errors later
)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Dec 2024, 21:39
Let's Chat!
ahh i love kids smSwan Bronze wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 21:35 Im good and you ? I’m coming back from a baby sitting the kids were adoraaable
im good! waiting in line to pick my brother up from school
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
13 Dec 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
13 Dec 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
That sounds like most of my speeches that I try to make....I wouldn't make a very good politician.
13 Dec 2024, 21:46
Let's Chat!
13 Dec 2024, 21:48
Let's Chat!
I remember doing a group speech for French with my two buddies nearly two years ago. The whole time my hand was shaking while I was reading bullet point notes off my cue card every time it was my turn to take over and apparently my face was red the whole time.
Some things never change
Some things never change
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone