Back 8950 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello!

Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everybody doing today?

Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing good! Bit chilly this evening though :lol:

Also... AVA!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*gears up to go back into the forest* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*gets ready for more adventure!* :happy:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 20:37 *gets ready for more adventure!* :happy:
:wow: *snugs* :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm trying to write a solo for Minnie in the forest....I'm not the best at coming up with Minnie lore

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8950 / 18141