Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your always so nice and sweet to people <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
1) you're a great writer
2) you're a lovely person
3) i admire your art

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love love love your ency !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're such a fun person to talk to

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your art so much!! It looks absolutely amazing <3 (really need to place an order :lol:)

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your signature is so cool and you're really nice!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your relationship tracker !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp! And the amazing quote in your sig is so pretty!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Best birdie, best buddy, best Brookie! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
awww! <3

Best Huffie buddy, and I love being your friend! Brookie thinks so too! 💛💙💛

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?