Back 8949 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good! Made a banner for a solo I'm working on right now. :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
bonjourno peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Madam Kora Me, trying to sound french πŸ™ƒπŸ€“



β€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
hello karina how art thou

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
That's sounds fun! I'm doing really nothing in my Spanish class.
@Oliver Armani

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Avery, wanna practice your Spanish with me via owl?
OOC Let's Chat!
oof- Spanish :sweatingbullets: One of my worst classes tbh. :lol: No mater how hard I try, nothing really sticks for me XD Really think I'm not made to learn another language haha. My brain just doesn't keep the information

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 18:26 oof- Spanish :sweatingbullets: One of my worst classes tbh. :lol: No mater how hard I try, nothing really sticks for me XD Really think I'm not made to learn another language haha. My brain just doesn't keep the information
that is so true.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everybody! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8949 / 18141