Back 8948 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 15:39 I'm pretty sure I failed my test...my reading is not great :sweatingbullets:
mine was a science test and i passed! i hope you did good tho.

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats! I think I have 7 finals next week. Hopefully they go well too.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Another forbidden forest reply done!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds fun!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]The next time iNPC's come to Hogwarts I should have Mateo sneak into the Forbidden Forest

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Karina and Oliver! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?? :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good. Hbu?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8948 / 18141