Back 8942 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 23:23 Man... I used to be good at multitasking :LOL:
i just have lots and lots to do lolol cant afford to miss out on anything~~~ :3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 00:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 23:23 Man... I used to be good at multitasking :LOL:
i just have lots and lots to do lolol cant afford to miss out on anything~~~ :3
Hehe! Always love being graced with Scout content when the chance arises! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: Simon and AngelFrye! Happy, happy cake day! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookie!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emmy!!! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
How's you?? 💙💙

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright! 💛 How is you?? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good!! Got a couple replies done and I'm still trying to write this solo post :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good! Good luck with that solo of yours! Still need to do mine...

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe I'll be reading it!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8942 / 18141