Back 8941 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Beth Merryweather wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 21:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 20:24 New Snake! Ayo Beth!

I set up a spectator thread for anyone who wants to watch the chaos of the Wizarding Schools Potions Championship! All you new kids are more than welcome to join!
Eek! Defo checking this out, thank you so much! <3
You're welcome!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
One post down, who knows how more to go before I leave. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Still have replies to do :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
im multitasking out the wazoo lol im studying, playing a game, writing a reply, AND chatting with my friend

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Man... I used to be good at multitasking :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 10:50
Wishing the happiest hioversary to my hioversary twin!
💛💛💛

This place wouldn’t be the same for me without you, @AngelFyre McCubbin!
Image posted by the member
I feel the same way. It is astonishing to me how this place, and most especially you, have become so much a part of my life through nothing but keystrokes. It is more than that now, of course, but it all started there and the fun and sadnesses and laughter have been real, @Simon Kincaid, and for ALL of it I am eternally grateful, but most especially I am thankful for you, the person behind Simon.

Happy h.ioversary, my friend! I look forward to many more shared cake days. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
*gasp*

AngelFyre!! :wow: :yellow_heart:

Happy cake day! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy cake day! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*
Hiya all! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Happy cake day!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8941 / 18141