12 Dec 2024, 14:07
Let's Chat!
no im scared lol
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
12 Dec 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
mine is next week too
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
12 Dec 2024, 14:15
Let's Chat!
When's your last day of school until winter break? Mine's Friday... I'm probably talking too much, lolol
12 Dec 2024, 14:17
Let's Chat!
no, youre all right, i talk a lot too… mine is Wednesday. are you going to do anything over the holidays?Karina Eaglewood wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:15 When's your last day of school until winter break? Mine's Friday... I'm probably talking too much, lolol
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
12 Dec 2024, 14:18
Let's Chat!
Same! My finals are next week, and my last day is Friday next week.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
12 Dec 2024, 14:19
Let's Chat!
coolio! gone start writing an rp. cya gals later!Avery Gray wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:18 Same! My finals are next week, and my last day is Friday next week.
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
12 Dec 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
Not that I know of. You? Well, my real b-day is coming up. So, i guess that's kind of Holiday-likeNoah Baldridge wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:17no, youre all right, i talk a lot too… mine is Wednesday. are you going to do anything over the holidays?Karina Eaglewood wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:15 When's your last day of school until winter break? Mine's Friday... I'm probably talking too much, lolol
12 Dec 2024, 15:15
Let's Chat!
Eek omg so many (what I assume to be) Americans! My exams aren't until after Christmas.
Etiam si omnes, ego non.
Even if all others, I will never.