Back 8934 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Karina Eaglewood wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:05 Excited for Exams? :grin:
no im scared lol

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, same. I have mine next week. :no: :sleepy: What about you?



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
mine is next week too :sweatingbullets:

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
When's your last day of school until winter break? Mine's Friday... I'm probably talking too much, lolol



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:15 When's your last day of school until winter break? Mine's Friday... I'm probably talking too much, lolol
no, youre all right, i talk a lot too… mine is Wednesday. are you going to do anything over the holidays?

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Same! My finals are next week, and my last day is Friday next week.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:18 Same! My finals are next week, and my last day is Friday next week.
coolio! gone start writing an rp. cya gals later!

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:17
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 14:15 When's your last day of school until winter break? Mine's Friday... I'm probably talking too much, lolol
no, youre all right, i talk a lot too… mine is Wednesday. are you going to do anything over the holidays?
Not that I know of. You? Well, my real b-day is coming up. So, i guess that's kind of Holiday-like



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Eek omg so many (what I assume to be) Americans! My exams aren't until after Christmas.

Etiam si omnes, ego non.
Even if all others, I will never.
Back 8934 / 18141