Back 8933 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

PRAT AVA!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!! :wow:

Can’t stop thinking about possibilities for our RP! It’s really got my creative juices flowing!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 10:50
Wishing the happiest hioversary to my hioversary twin!
💛💛💛

This place wouldn’t be the same for me without you, @AngelFyre McCubbin!
Image posted by the member
wishing the two of you the happiest of cake days!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 13:16 EM!! :wow:

Can’t stop thinking about possibilities for our RP! It’s really got my creative juices flowing!
YAY! MOTIVATION!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 00:59
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 23:57
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:34
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:56
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:55

Yas! I'm a beautiful ballerina................. :D :lol:
Nice! I'm a professional dancer!
Same. Where do you dance? (Are you en pointe? I am) lol
I work at a dance company. Can't really give away any details, but I'll be getting transferred to Osaka soon during the second half of 2025. I'm mostly a backup dancer for pop groups. Mostly k-pop & j-pop
Ooh! That's cool! I dance at the Vaganova Ballet Academy. :) (Mariinsky Theatre)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
morning all!

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Noah



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
hi karinaaa

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Excited for Exams? :grin:



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
Back 8933 / 18141