Back 8930 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 23:12 My solos are always so hard to write! How do you write such long ones Emily?
man its crazy cause sometimes i think my solos are long when they get to 1k words and then emi pulls up the 2k+ solos....

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 23:24
Minnie Duke wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 23:12 My solos are always so hard to write! How do you write such long ones Emily?
man its crazy cause sometimes i think my solos are long when they get to 1k words and then emi pulls up the 2k+ solos....
Give it time and I'll beat Simon's 5000 word record! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
reply done ^^
now for homework...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:34
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:56
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:55
Ooooooo, Karina, are ya a dancer?
Yas! I'm a beautiful ballerina................. :D :lol:
Nice! I'm a professional dancer!
Same. Where do you dance? (Are you en pointe? I am) lol



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Finished my reply but it may not have been the best quality since I started and stopped 3 times to take care of the sibs. :lol:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I still loved it! ^^ Will work on mine now <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 23:57
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:34
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:56
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:55
Ooooooo, Karina, are ya a dancer?
Yas! I'm a beautiful ballerina................. :D :lol:
Nice! I'm a professional dancer!
Same. Where do you dance? (Are you en pointe? I am) lol
I work at a dance company. Can't really give away any details, but I'll be getting transferred to Osaka soon during the second half of 2025. I'm mostly a backup dancer for pop groups. Mostly k-pop & j-pop

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
That's really cool!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh wow! That sounds like a dream job honestly

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Must... Write... Wholesome... Reply! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8930 / 18141