11 Dec 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Ayo Noah! There are loads of cool things to save up for!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Dec 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
I've got my cloaks, bus pass, map of the undergrounds and all
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 17:39
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm saving up for a broom for Mateo! I'm almost there!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Dec 2024, 17:45
Let's Chat!
yeah! i only have five galleons right nowβ¦
There are no strangers here; only people you havenβt yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
11 Dec 2024, 17:46
Let's Chat!
11 Dec 2024, 17:49
Let's Chat!
haha me neither. i was thinking about starting an art shop.
There are no strangers here; only people you havenβt yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
11 Dec 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
My shop's probably lost in limbo by now
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 17:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shop
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Dec 2024, 17:59
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:58aww! ill do it. what do you think youβll make?I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shop
There are no strangers here; only people you havenβt yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
11 Dec 2024, 17:59
Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:58aww! ill do it. what do you think youβll make?I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shopYay! Banners for sure. Maybe moodboards. Maybe avatars too
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish