Back 8920 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*narrows eyes*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I made an open thread if anyone's interested: wizard photographyyyyy
Click here!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:21 I made an open thread if anyone's interested: wizard photographyyyyy
Click here!
Ooo! Will have to reply to that later! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 13:40 Hiiiii, h.io! If anyone's good at coming up with gift ideas (all hypothetical because they're h.io gift related for Simon to give), please shoot me an owl! I need helppppppppppppp and the holidays are fast approaching.
Give a certain Hufflepuff girl a kiss! <3 <3 :love: <3 <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*gasp*

Y O U *eyes McCoire*

You're trying to hurt wee Emi! 😭😭😭

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:21 I made an open thread if anyone's interested: wizard photographyyyyy
Click here!
I'll try and reply to that later too! It sounds like a lot of fun! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:27 *gasp*

Y O U *eyes McCoire*

You're trying to hurt wee Emi! 😭😭😭
What!?

Hurt Emmi? No. Way!

Gotta learn how to swim if you want to fly, Ems!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:27 *gasp*

Y O U *eyes McCoire*

You're trying to hurt wee Emi! 😭😭😭
What!?

Hurt Emmi? No. Way!

Gotta learn how to swim if you want to fly, Ems!
I already fly enough when I'm struck with triple flipendos in duelling, Col!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm Back! :biggrin:

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 8920 / 18141