Back 8919 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiiiii, h.io! If anyone's good at coming up with gift ideas (all hypothetical because they're h.io gift related for Simon to give), please shoot me an owl! I need helppppppppppppp and the holidays are fast approaching.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Why are Ava and Colin trying to kill Emi...? :'(

What did she ever do to them???

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
They've continued it?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 08:29 I'm great! Making some lego structure now :grin:
lucky ducky

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 13:51 They've continued it?
Indeed so...

BUT! That just gives me an idea for a reply later on! And an idea for some fine repayment on their behalf, hehe!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
This sounds like something I have to read...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
You'll find us in the outdoor club area...

:cry:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:01
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 13:51 They've continued it?
Indeed so...

BUT! That just gives me an idea for a reply later on! And an idea for some fine repayment on their behalf, hehe!
Sounds fun! Can't wait for what you do to get them back! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*reads rp* That's so funny! I can't wait to see what they do to poor Emily next!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8919 / 18141