How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 How've you been?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Wincheccttt
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Jose!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen you around
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you post.
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]8/10 my old dueling opponent!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000000000/10 My amazing milk tea provider! 



Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]1000000000000000000000/10 my milk tea stealer! 


