10 Dec 2024, 18:12
Let's Chat!
I'm assuming it means dms in owls
@Noah Baldridge I'm down!
Last edited by Juniper Kelly on 10 Dec 2024, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.
10 Dec 2024, 18:12
Let's Chat!
I can start an owl chat or RP with you Noah. I'm free for right now.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
10 Dec 2024, 18:22
Let's Chat!
10 Dec 2024, 18:27
Let's Chat!
Hmm... Solo or reply...?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 18:28
Let's Chat!
i swear i cant find the thread where it details the meaning of each wand type, its driving me nuts
Last edited by Valentina Moore on 10 Dec 2024, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
10 Dec 2024, 18:29
Let's Chat!
I know I'm definitely replying to Scoutie's post later
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 18:31
Let's Chat!
That's exciting! Can't wait to read it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
10 Dec 2024, 18:32
Let's Chat!
Hee hee!
Always love doing threads with Scout
Always love doing threads with Scout
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 18:32
Let's Chat!
viewtopic.php?t=7503&start=10#p305014Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 18:28 i swear i cant find the thread where it details the meaning of each wand type, its driving me nuts