How Well Known Are You On HiO?
60000000000000000/10 Mi Amiga!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
700000000000000000/10 How are you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
798379038273921739812731273290372912017290821/10 GrEaT!! 
Been working on slightly 0verdue replies XD
Been working on slightly 0verdue replies XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
28784928374923498273482347293847389247923/10 Sounds like something I should probably do. I have a couple of stories I am writing in the shelves that I haven't even looked at in a while.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 see you around a lot, but not sure if we've interacted a whole lot
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Ollie!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10.5/10 Hi Josephhhhhhhhhhh
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hi Karina!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98954740895247-8934287954879448793879343843428797347342673
stinchcombe hardwin
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've kind of interacted with you
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |