9 Dec 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:38BROOKIE! Just had my dinner and now I'm gonna do a reply (maybe two!) How's you?Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:23EM! How are you?![]()
Good luck! I’m alright, just chilling with me puppy! Maybe I’ll get my solo done!
9 Dec 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Gotta read it when it's done! The next part of my London solo is pretty hefty. Gonna keep chugging away at it thoughBrookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:18ReducioEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:38BROOKIE! Just had my dinner and now I'm gonna do a reply (maybe two!) How's you?Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:23EM! How are you?![]()
Good luck! I’m alright, just chilling with me puppy! Maybe I’ll get my solo done!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:19Ooo! Gotta read it when it's done! The next part of my London solo is pretty hefty. Gonna keep chugging away at it thoughBrookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:18ReducioEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:38BROOKIE! Just had my dinner and now I'm gonna do a reply (maybe two!) How's you?![]()
Good luck! I’m alright, just chilling with me puppy! Maybe I’ll get my solo done!
![]()
ahhhh! can't wait to read it!!
9 Dec 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
emii!!!!! howre u boo????!!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:11 SCOUTIE!!!
Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done!![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
9 Dec 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
*GASP*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:28emii!!!!! howre u boo????!!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:11 SCOUTIE!!!
Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done!![]()
i have some stuff to do for finals but thennn im thinking we should get together and chitchat abt christmas plans ;O!!!!! emi and scout have to get together for the holidays!!!
Do a wee bit of work for your finals and then we can have a little chat about a Christmas thread!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
yes maam!! i wanted to have scout celebrate cny with emi buuuuut itll be the end of january soooo i will have to come up with another plan!!!! hm hm hm.... what to do....!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:38*GASP*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:28emii!!!!! howre u boo????!!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:11 SCOUTIE!!!
Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done!![]()
i have some stuff to do for finals but thennn im thinking we should get together and chitchat abt christmas plans ;O!!!!! emi and scout have to get together for the holidays!!!
Do a wee bit of work for your finals and then we can have a little chat about a Christmas thread!Emi wants to meet Scout's papa!
![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
9 Dec 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Hee hee! Looking forward to it!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:41yes maam!! i wanted to have scout celebrate cny with emi buuuuut itll be the end of january soooo i will have to come up with another plan!!!! hm hm hm.... what to do....!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:38*GASP*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:28emii!!!!! howre u boo????!!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:11 SCOUTIE!!!
Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done!![]()
i have some stuff to do for finals but thennn im thinking we should get together and chitchat abt christmas plans ;O!!!!! emi and scout have to get together for the holidays!!!
Do a wee bit of work for your finals and then we can have a little chat about a Christmas thread!Emi wants to meet Scout's papa!
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
*waltzes in*
Morninnn all!
Morninnn all!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.