9 Dec 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
Should Ava and Charlie have joint parties? One year I had nothing and another I had Ava think everyone has forgotten about it, so a few girls from her house helped her. I think based on that she wouldn’t plan a party, possibly because she wants to gauge how much people think about her (which is basically all she thinks about)
9 Dec 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
Ophelia and I did that!
She had Brookie and Quinn from her house and Emily brought Scoutie and a few other friends peppered in
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
birthday party?! I just want the cake.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
9 Dec 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
BROOKIE! *tacklesnugs*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
EM! How are you?
9 Dec 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
BROOKIE! Just had my dinner and now I'm gonna do a reply (maybe two!) How's you?Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:23EM! How are you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 23:08
Let's Chat!
9 Dec 2024, 23:09
Let's Chat!
hellooooooo everyone!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
9 Dec 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
SCOUTIE!!!
Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done!
Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone