Back 8900 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Should Ava and Charlie have joint parties? One year I had nothing and another I had Ava think everyone has forgotten about it, so a few girls from her house helped her. I think based on that she wouldn’t plan a party, possibly because she wants to gauge how much people think about her (which is basically all she thinks about)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ophelia and I did that! ^^ She had Brookie and Quinn from her house and Emily brought Scoutie and a few other friends peppered in ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
birthday party?! I just want the cake. :lol:

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Did someone say my nickname! :wow:

EMMY! *tacklesnugs*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:18
Did someone say my nickname! :wow:

EMMY! *tacklesnugs*
BROOKIE! *tacklesnugs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:20
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:18
Did someone say my nickname! :wow:

EMMY! *tacklesnugs*
BROOKIE! *tacklesnugs*
EM! How are you?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:20
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:18
Did someone say my nickname! :wow:

EMMY! *tacklesnugs*
BROOKIE! *tacklesnugs*
EM! How are you?
BROOKIE! Just had my dinner and now I'm gonna do a reply (maybe two!) How's you? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
We could also pester Colin until we get to hear more about our race!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooooo everyone!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
SCOUTIE!!!

Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8900 / 18141