9 Dec 2024, 20:20
Let's Chat!
Ahhh!
The moon is so pretty tonight over here!
The moon is so pretty tonight over here!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 20:55
Let's Chat!
Nope, not touching it. *pushes box away*Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 19:25For you? Black and silver!Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:22I’m not touching it unless it’s pink and glittery.Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 16:48Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 15:54 It’s Ava’s birthday! I don’t have anything planned, any ideas?![]()
*puts box on table and scoots away*![]()
9 Dec 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
*slowly takes box*
For scientific purposes
For scientific purposes
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 21:03
Let's Chat!
9 Dec 2024, 21:14
Let's Chat!

*wonders what will happen to the box*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 21:31
Let's Chat!
Pardon me!
Just making sure there's no hag slugs in there!
Also: AVAAA!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
I didn't do anything wrong!
I was being sweet!
Giving Ava a birthday present!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 21:34
Let's Chat!
I think we have ever so slightly different ideas on what "sweet" is, dear ColinColin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:33I didn't do anything wrong!
I was being sweet!
Giving Ava a birthday present!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone