Back 8899 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ahhh!

The moon is so pretty tonight over here! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 19:25
Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 16:48
Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 15:54 It’s Ava’s birthday! I don’t have anything planned, any ideas?
<3

*puts box on table and scoots away*
I’m not touching it unless it’s pink and glittery.
For you? Black and silver! :P
Nope, not touching it. *pushes box away*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*slowly takes box*

For scientific purposes :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Always research with you :tongue3:

Also: EMMM!!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes:

*wonders what will happen to the box*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone <3 Colin behave! :D

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:03 Always research with you :tongue3:

Also: EMMM!!!
Pardon me! :what:

Just making sure there's no hag slugs in there!

Also: AVAAA!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:16 Hello everyone <3 Colin behave! :D
I didn't do anything wrong!

I was being sweet!

Giving Ava a birthday present!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:33
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:16 Hello everyone <3 Colin behave! :D
I didn't do anything wrong!

I was being sweet!

Giving Ava a birthday present!
I think we have ever so slightly different ideas on what "sweet" is, dear Colin :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8899 / 18141