Register
Sign in

14 Jul 2019, 13:04
Homework - remains anonymous?
This is probably a weird question, and I suppose only professors will be able to answer it, but do professors ever find out whom the homework they just graded belonged to?
As far as I know, before the homework has received a grade, it is anonymous - but what happens afterwards? Does the homework remain nameless or will its owner be eventually revealed?

Thank you already for your help!
-Amber Wood

(This question is not so important but I was just curious, so I hope you do not mind my asking. :) )

*ೃ༄
happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light ♡

26 Jul 2019, 14:11
Homework - remains anonymous?
After we grade the homework we would know who it came from. Also when we look back in the graded archives (it is how we are able to look back and know if something was copy-pasted) we can also see who did what homework assignment. Finally, with points being earned there is a time and date attached to them, so it could be in theory figured out by Profs that way as well (but so much more tedious than the former way).

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.