Back 8894 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks Emiline! How are you? Haven't seen you too often :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, had a small break from the site. Life is getting hectic!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, any holiday plans?



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Trying to relax and spend time with family most likely. What about you?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Same, nothing too interesting. I decorated outdoors and my tree yesterday, though 🎄



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:52 Hi guys!
Hello Karina! I haven’t seen you before.

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
oooh, i love doijng that. Gets me into the christmas Cheer

Katrina is fairly new Noah in October i think

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, the 1st of October. I don't know half the people here, but I think I've seen you around before.



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
holas peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Whasup person



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
Back 8894 / 18141