9 Dec 2024, 17:18
Let's Chat!
Writing stuff for Pyre!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
coco.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Dec 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
AH! I need to do that too
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
I’m not touching it unless it’s pink and glittery.Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 16:48Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 15:54 It’s Ava’s birthday! I don’t have anything planned, any ideas?![]()
*puts box on table and scoots away*
9 Dec 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
*scribbles down*
Pink... And glittery...
Pink... And glittery...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 17:28
Let's Chat!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
stinchcombe hardwin
9 Dec 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
Welcome Stinchcombe! Hello Emeline!
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6