Back 8890 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 15:54 It’s Ava’s birthday! I don’t have anything planned, any ideas?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3

I'm not sure... But I sense a thread coming along~!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
something with magic?

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 15:54 It’s Ava’s birthday! I don’t have anything planned, any ideas?
Happy birthday!

Maybe throw Ava a party?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily can teach Ava how to snuggle a unicorn! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe a party? Maybe just a few friends? No idea.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
:cute: :cute: :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
This should be fun!!!

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Brithday!!

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 15:54 It’s Ava’s birthday! I don’t have anything planned, any ideas?
<3

*puts box on table and scoots away*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 16:48
Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 15:54 It’s Ava’s birthday! I don’t have anything planned, any ideas?
<3

*puts box on table and scoots away*
*immediately starts poking box* :cute:

Also writing a reply!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8890 / 18141