9 Dec 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Hahah itβs mostly cause Iβm just not a fan of the color yellow. I will say the Hufflepuff common room is the best out of the bunch. Looks so nice and cozy! All my friend are in Hufflepuff too
9 Dec 2024, 02:39
Let's Chat!
Ooc Iβm a gryffindor but Simon has helped grow my fondness for the puffs
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
9 Dec 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
I'm also a Gryffindor OOC!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
9 Dec 2024, 02:43
Let's Chat!
Thatβs cool Avery and Simon!
Iβm technically a Slytherclaw. A mix between the two.
Most people actually think Iβm in Ravenclaw when they first meet but then when they get to know me IRL then they totally see the Slytherin. Despite that, on RP sites I spend most of my time in Gryffindor I have found.
Iβm technically a Slytherclaw. A mix between the two.
Most people actually think Iβm in Ravenclaw when they first meet but then when they get to know me IRL then they totally see the Slytherin. Despite that, on RP sites I spend most of my time in Gryffindor I have found.
9 Dec 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
*snugs trees in Hufflepuff pride*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!
I truly think all houses are amazing!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
9 Dec 2024, 02:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome Akiza Rosefell!
Ooc, I'm a Slytherin, but with Tracey being in Ravenclaw made me realize that I could've been in Ravenclaw
Ooc, I'm a Slytherin, but with Tracey being in Ravenclaw made me realize that I could've been in Ravenclaw
Last edited by Tracey Bailey on 9 Dec 2024, 02:48, edited 1 time in total.
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Dec 2024, 02:49
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hehe, thanks!
Anyways, how's everyone?
Anyways, how's everyone?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish