Back 8875 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi brookie!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage! :wow: how are you?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
BROOKIE!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 23:29
Sage! :wow: how are you?
good! doing a bit of reading and dreading my test tomorrow

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 23:31
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 23:29
Sage! :wow: how are you?
good! doing a bit of reading and dreading my test tomorrow
good luckkk!! I hope you pass it! <3

EMMY!!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 23:16 JO! :wow:

Ava and Scoutie, awesome replies! <3
Hehe, you have to get in the air now. And back me up on the statement that Colin’s name for his broom is crazy!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 23:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 23:16 JO! :wow:

Ava and Scoutie, awesome replies! <3
Hehe, you have to get in the air now. And back me up on the statement that Colin’s name for his broom is crazy!
The name is... Unique :roll:

Still glued to the ground, Winchect! ;P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Not for long! I meant what I said when I would practice my casting spells!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon everyone!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8875 / 18141