8 Dec 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
I'm not quite sure!
Not that I mind
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
8 Dec 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
Ayo second other Avery!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
8 Dec 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
im writing so many replies today~~ im on a roll!!! i missed writing scout interacting with emi ;<
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
8 Dec 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
8 Dec 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
*snuggies*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 21:41 im writing so many replies today~~ im on a roll!!! i missed writing scout interacting with emi ;<
Love you, Gryffindor-Gal!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
8 Dec 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
Oof. I've a long way to go to catch up to replies!!
*rolls eyes in Gryffindorque*
*rolls eyes in Gryffindorque*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
8 Dec 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
I two solo stories I should probably write.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
8 Dec 2024, 21:47
Let's Chat!
Oo solos! Go forth and write!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
8 Dec 2024, 21:47
Let's Chat!
i love solos~~~ theyre so cool and fun and u can make them SO SAD >:D
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je