Back 8864 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:57
Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:46 Hufflepuff is having a holiday slumber party and Simon is getting a binding mark soon :)
Yayyyy! Gotta see that when it happens :)
I loved AF’s banner for the post:
Image posted by the member

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
That is really amazing!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 01:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:57
Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:46 Hufflepuff is having a holiday slumber party and Simon is getting a binding mark soon :)
Yayyyy! Gotta see that when it happens :)
I loved AF’s banner for the post:
Image posted by the member
So pretty!! :wow:

Just like AF 🥰

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone on this fine afternoon?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Catching up on lore posts :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi, Cass!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:04 How is everyone on this fine afternoon?
Been better, but also nothing I’m not used to. How are you?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em!! <3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Did you get reading any more of you're book? ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8864 / 18141