Back 8863 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyo Kyra, Simon & Hana!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
<3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I have nothing going on at the moment. Just a relaxing Saturday night for me. How is everyone? Anything cool going on in character that I am missing out on?!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Idk I'm not the most up-to-date regarding IC events here :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hufflepuff is having a holiday slumber party and Simon is getting a binding mark soon :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
That is so cool, Simon! I still need to get another ability this year, but I have no idea which one to choose. Lol

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
I feel the same - being dhampir, I only get one every other year for Simon so want to make it count!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:46 Hufflepuff is having a holiday slumber party and Simon is getting a binding mark soon :)
Yayyyy! Gotta see that when it happens :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8863 / 18141