Back 8860 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ooooooh! keep it up, you got this, Emmm!! <3 :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
You too Brookie! <3 :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
greetings

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sagee!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 22:59 You too Brookie! <3 :wow:
Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread? ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03
Sagee!!
hii! how are you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 22:59 You too Brookie! <3 :wow:
Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread? ;)
*gasp*

Both at the same time! The power of multitasking! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 22:59 You too Brookie! <3 :wow:
Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread? ;)
*gasp*

Both at the same time! The power of multitasking! :wow:
I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would work :lol:

Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 22:59 You too Brookie! <3 :wow:
Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread? ;)
*gasp*

Both at the same time! The power of multitasking! :wow:
I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would work :lol:

Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe)
Woohoo! I loved it when I had easy days at my summer job (those times spending five hours taking my time wandering about doing legionella checks were great :lol: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:08
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 22:59 You too Brookie! <3 :wow:
Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread? ;)
*gasp*

Both at the same time! The power of multitasking! :wow:
I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would work :lol:

Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe)
Woohoo! I loved it when I had easy days at my summer job (those times spending five hours taking my time wandering about doing legionella checks were great :lol: )
Hehe, I remember that. I have 50 more pages before the book picks up more, and I’ll hopefully do the reply tonight. Hopefully!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8860 / 18141