7 Dec 2024, 20:02
Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome to HIO!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
7 Dec 2024, 20:26
Let's Chat!
If you get it done it means we can do more lore together!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 19:34trueee...... but then i need to get motivated to do the lore!!Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 19:01Let's put it this way... Motivation now means there's room for more loreeeeee!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 18:57emii!!! give me some solo-writing energy!!! i need to write zyair finding scout all sad-sad but i dont have the energy D:![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 22:34
Let's Chat!
Brookie!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 22:50
Let's Chat!
Brookie!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Saw a 2hr orchestra and choir performance (another one!
) How're you??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
ooooh, thatโs cool! I love music..
Iโm good, just got a little cold. And Iโm trying to write some father/daughter lore![]()
7 Dec 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
*gasp* LORE! 
I'm trying to do a reply and a solo-lore post at the same time
I'm trying to do a reply and a solo-lore post at the same time
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone