7 Dec 2024, 07:17
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey! I'm back again
I'm not allowed to use ma devices before 3pm anymore...
I'm not allowed to use ma devices before 3pm anymore...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 07:48
Let's Chat!
Hey Emiline!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 07:57
Let's Chat!
Greatt! Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to miss being busy x_x
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 07:58
Let's Chat!
yh, i know what you mean. I am sad, beacuse of the weather all of the parkrun (a 5k course) are cancelled.
7 Dec 2024, 07:59
Let's Chat!
Ooof that's rough
What're you doing now?
What're you doing now?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 08:00
Let's Chat!
I think i'll do some schoolwork, but im not sure
Edit: Votes!
Edit: Votes!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 7 Dec 2024, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.
7 Dec 2024, 08:02
Let's Chat!
Aw okie
Good luck with the school work!
Good luck with the school work!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.