Back 8851 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 23:13
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 22:22 AVA!! <3
EM!! <3

Saw your reply! We’ll see what Colin managed to cook up (and how we’ll manage to get Em in the air)
I'll glue my feet into the ground with a thousand rounds of pritt-stick if I have to! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 20:51 Aww Eugenia! :cute:

*snugs*
Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her

Why are you hiding?
Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racing 😵

Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something* :eyes:
Wait.

What did I do? :shock2:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jose!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 23:13 Saw your reply! We’ll see what Colin managed to cook up (and how we’ll manage to get Em in the air)
Oh! Getting Emmi into the air will be easy as mince pie!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 00:00 Hey Jose!
What've you been up to?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Not really anything. I've barely been on because school is pretty crazy rn. I'm glad it's over for the week. Hbu?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 23:50
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 20:51 Aww Eugenia! :cute:

*snugs*
Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her

Why are you hiding?
Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racing 😵

Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something* :eyes:
Wait.

What did I do? :shock2:
Reply...? Dungeon...? :]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 00:10 Not really anything. I've barely been on because school is pretty crazy rn. I'm glad it's over for the week. Hbu?
Lol nothing much on my end too :cheers:
I'll go back to working on replies today :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooooooo everyone!!! i fell yesterday on my way to class and boyyy everything hurts D: i was going to go to a garden with my friend today but we had to cancel cos of it D: is this what its like to be an adult.......... u no longer recover from falls................

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8851 / 18141