Back 8844 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Na-night, my lovelies!

Loved the replies, you two! 💛💚💛💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Night all!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 23:51
Cass Ito wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 23:16
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 23:07 Morning all!!
A Jose! Good morning
Mornin'! How've ya been?
I've been doing well! Finally got some time to get some things done today, which is always a bonus

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone! sweet dreams and enjoy a cuppa! or milk, if you prefer.

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Tracey!
Good night everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm... back :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
goooood morning ninjago!
how are my fav witches and wizards doing this morning?

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Ninjago? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8844 / 18141