Back 8838 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

JO!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I just saw my sisters senior boys basketball team play, and they lost

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 23:06
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 23:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 22:56 SCOUTIE!!!
emi!!!! how are you today boo?? <3 i hope ur having a better day than me lmao i fell down the stairs today and had to go to the infirmary rip
Scoutie!! It's been okay. My uni's library sensors went off when I went to return books but they thought I had taken some without checking them out (when I didn't... What actually happened was that I was also returning books to another library as well, so technical difficulties in short). And then I ran into someone who I don't really like and that kind of annoyed me. Glad to be home honestly. Oh no!! Hopefully you're alright! <3
oh no!!! that mustve been so inconvenient D: plus seeing someone u dont like.... i can definitely relate!!! hope u never have to lay ur eyes on them again!! >:)

im ok dont worry!! i wasnt bleeding or anything but i definitely messed up my hands and legs trying to catch myself D: but ill live~ if i feel like this tomorrow my mom told me to go to the hospital lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 23:07 Morning all!!
A Jose! Good morning

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai *sigh* This is a bit of a biased opinion but I feel like everything that's got to do with my uni has just kept going consistently wrong ever since I changed degrees. And yeah, it was a bit of a stinker running into them, but thank goodness for perfectly convenient heavy metal music to filter the tension out :lol: Phew! That's good! Try and rest somewhere where you're sitting upright and comfortable. Don't try and move around too much ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jose!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hi

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 23:33hi
A Sage! Hello hello

How are you doing this fine Friday?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8838 / 18141